tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Gomez" <henri.go...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Quality check mod_jk 1.2.19-dev
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 09:02:47 GMT
Well /usr/sbin/apxs2-worker -q PREFIX didn't works (tried previously) and
got :

xxxx:~/tomcat-connectors-1.2.19-437488-src/native # /usr/sbin/apxs2-worker
-q PREFIX
apxs:Error: /usr/sbin/httpd2-worker not found or not executable.

It works with apxs2-prefork :

xxxx:~/tomcat-connectors-1.2.19-437488-src/native # /usr/sbin/apxs2-prefork
-q PREFIX
/srv/www

Strange, but build and tested in prefork mode, the 1.2.19 seems to works.