tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Gomez" <henri.go...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Quality check mod_jk 1.2.19-dev
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 08:22:09 GMT
Build problem on SUSE SLES 9 PPC (Linux LPAR on an i5/OS)

powerpc32 ./configure --with-apxs=/usr/sbin/apxs2-worker

checking for setsockopt in -lsocket... no
checking whether to use SO_RCVTIMEO with setsockopt()... yes
checking whether to use SO_SNDTIMEO with setsockopt()... yes
need to check for Perl first, apxs depends on it...
checking for perl... /usr/bin/perl
could not find /usr/sbin/apxs2-worker
configure: error: You must specify a valid --with-apxs path

This configure worked for previous version ;'(