tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Didier Donsez <didier.don...@imag.fr>
Subject Re: Improvement of Catalina ant task <jmx:set>
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 09:43:26 GMT
Peter

I'm not skill with SVN diff ;-(
Modified files are in attachment and modified and new code lines are
bracketed between // ADDED comments
Please, Could you do the diff  for me ?
I attach the full project (next mail) to ease the testing !
Many thanks
Didier

The jmx:* tasks are very very useful ... : many thanks
They could be a part of the standard ANT distribution (core or optional)
since JMX is part of J2SE 5.0 !

Re: Improvement of Catalina ant task <jmx:set>