tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Didier Donsez <didier.don...@imag.fr>
Subject Improvement of Catalina ant task <jmx:set>
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 23:15:31 GMT
Dear all

Catalina ant task <jmx:set> sets only one mbean attribute
My improvement proposes to set several attributes by using
<jmx:attribute> sun-elements
The MBeanServer.setAttributes(ObjectName name,AttributeList attributes)
method is used instead of the MBeanServer.setAttribute(ObjectName
name,Attribute attribute) method

Modified files are in attachment and modified and new code lines are
bracketed between // ADDED comments
My ICLA is signed and I'm a contributor of Felix (Apache incubated project).

Kind regards

Didier

PS: I hope to post this mail to the right mailing list ! I did not seen
Tomcat in https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa

Didier DONSEZ
Laboratoire LSR, Institut Imag, Universite Joseph Fourier
Bat. C, 220 rue de la Chimie, Domaine Universitaire
BP 53, 38041 Grenoble Cedex 9, France
GPS : lat 45°11'38.3"N, lon 05°46'14.7"E, alt 223m
http://www-adele.imag.fr/users/Didier.Donsez/map/map.html
Tel : +33 4 76 63 55 49           Fax : +33 4 76 63 55 50
mailto:Didier.Donsez@imag.fr