tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: TCK Failed Was: Tomcat 5.5.18-beta preview
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 16:58:01 GMT
Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
> Remy Maucherat wrote:
>> Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
>>> I'm still running the tests, I had some funky results come up when I
>>> turned off development, and I am re-running the tests to make sure it
>>> wasn't me screwing it up
>>
>> This is not really related, but where's the 5.5.18 build ?
> http://people.apache.org/~fhanik/v5.5.18-beta/

Ok, thanks. There's something wrong with the .exe file size (it's about
2x as big as it should be). Maybe you're using a recent NSIS version
(you should be using 2.0.0, newer versions tend to do crap when
selecting files - I added workarounds so that it does not happen with
Tomcat 6, but for 5.5, there are issues).

Rémy