tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: Working on mod_jk
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 22:55:17 GMT
If your platform uses multiple processes for Apache, then traditional in
memory data will not be shared. You'll need to use shared memory for
that. Have a look at Jean-Cleres hints in the same thread about the
slotmem implementation he was doing a couple of weeks ago in the httpd
project.

Regards,

Rainer