tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Trent Nelson" <>
Subject RE: JK 1.2.18 isapi_redirect installer builds
Date Sat, 22 Jul 2006 07:23:50 GMT
> Mladen Turk wrote:
> >
> > Bill, IIRC you have one for building
> > httpd? Any chance you create this build?
> >
> > I had mine IS 10, but the license was for my previous
> > employer, so I'm unable to use it any more.
> InstallShield has a build-only environment, it's a matter of getting
> appropriate license from InstallShield to deploy it for the benefit of
> ASF project.  I lost some old email archives that started the
> but I can try to revive those early in August.

Just out of interest, is there any motivation to switch to Nullsoft's
Installer for future mod_jk/isapi_redirect releases?  Given that
tomcat's win32 installer uses this, and it's free, I would think that
would be a better option than InstallShield.  (Or am I missing something
about the advantages of InstallShield over Nullsoft?)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message