tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Costin Manolache" <cos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVN messages.
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 20:17:31 GMT
I was talking about supressing svn lock/unlock. I don't think anyone cares
about
the internal svn behavior - locking or unlocking files, even setting
properties.

About having a separate list - we had this discussion countless times
before,
having stuff on a list or another doesn't force anyone to read them, those
who
do want to read them will subscribe to a list ( or set a filter ) anyway,
those who
don't will also set a filter or ignore them.

Costin