tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Costin Manolache" <cos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVN messages.
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 15:48:38 GMT
The svn messages are quite horrible IMO. Is there any way to suppress them
in future ?

Regarding the move - again, IMO it was not necessary, nothing prevented
creation of
a /sandbox/foo, and I think having a common java/ tree for components that
didn't want
separate tree was a good thing. But now that the move is done - don't want
to go over
another mail flood again :-)

Costin