tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Gomez" <henri.go...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next try: mod_jk 1.2.17 release candidate ready to test
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 08:44:57 GMT
I don't know if we could called it a regression but the API spec is to
used a socklen_t not an int or unsigned int.

iSeries compiler is very strict on such 'cast' and probably some
others. gcc is a little more conciliant :)

BTW, I think next major version of mod_jk (1.3 / 3.x ?) should use APR
to be simpler and better integrated in Apache 2.x