tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Gomez" <henri.go...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next try: mod_jk 1.2.17 release candidate ready to test
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 15:47:43 GMT
jk 1.2.17 build failed on iSeries v5R3.

/home/apache/jk/native/common/jk_connect.c, 198.38: CZM0280(30) Function
  argument assignment between types "int*" and "unsigned int*" is not
  allowed.

getsockopt on Linux is defined like this :

       int getsockopt(int s, int level, int optname, void *optval,
socklen_t *optlen);

rclen should be socklen_t instead of unsigned int...

With this iSeries build without problems...