tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Dies Koper <d...@jp.fujitsu.com>
Subject Re: FW: PermGen overflow
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 00:39:12 GMT
Hello Nikita,

I only recently joined this list so I might have missed your first
message (actually I subscribed that same day).
I think what you wrote should help. If you are going to try it out,
please let us know the result.

Other than that, all I can think of to decrease heap space is to try to
move classes that are shared among different web apps to common/lib
(parent classloader) so that they are loaded only once.

Good luck!
Dies