tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: JK 1.2.18 isapi_redirect installer builds
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 20:08:27 GMT
Mladen Turk wrote:

> Bill, IIRC you have one for building
> httpd? Any chance you create this build?
>
> I had mine IS 10, but the license was for my previous
> employer, so I'm unable to use it any more.

I hate to do this, but I have to say no, until sometime next week; right now
I'm swamped, and the abortive 1.2.17 and svn mail interference didn't help
much while trying to clear this backlog of work-work :)

InstallShield has a build-only environment, it's a matter of getting the
appropriate license from InstallShield to deploy it for the benefit of any
ASF project.  I lost some old email archives that started the discussion,
but I can try to revive those early in August.

Bill