tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: Yet another try: mod_jk 1.2.18 release candidate ready to test
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 08:40:05 GMT
Thanks a lot! The lineends.pl looks nice, because it does a lot of the
heuristics one needs to make it a little more stable.

I added md5 and sha, because I followed some ASF discussions that
suggested keeping the hashes. The signature file will only be used by
people who really want to find out about the correctness and origin of
the file, but because it needs a little knowledge about pgp/gpg many
people only check hashes. And md5 seems to be a little outdated, that's
why I added sha1 and sha256.

Thanks again for fixing the zip. I'll add the fix later to the jkrelease.sh.

Rainer