tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: mod_jk 1.2.16 test results
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2006 09:50:58 GMT
Rainer Jung wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As a result of 1) I propose to roll 1.2.17 as soon, as Mladen has done
> 4) (assuming it's just minor stuff).

Like said, lets postpone that for Monday.
The changes I made are mostly cosmetic, since I reverted
the reties patch. I need to make some testings
during the weekend.

You don't need to cut the 1.2.17 RC XX.
If there will be some problems with 1.2.17
we can go for 1.2.18, and simply note that
neither 1.2.16 or eventually 1.2.17 were not
released because of bugs found and fixed.

Lets persuade for a release that will give
us a time frame for a long time announced move
to the 1.3 branch (Aka JK3, with needed AJP
protocol fixes).

Regards,
Mladen.