tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rj...@apache.org>
Subject Reminder: mod_jk 1.2.16 release candidate: please test
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 21:42:04 GMT
Hi,

as a reminder: I will summarize test feedback for mod_jk 1.2.16 late
friday, and provided positive test results the Apache Tomcat project
will proceed to vote on the final release. Until now only about 10
downloads happened, so we need more users to participate!

To ensure a quality release for mod_jk 1.2.16 please help us in early
testing. The source distribution can be downloaded from:

http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/

The updated documentation can be found at

http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/docs/tomcat-connectors-1.2.16/

Please see

http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/docs/tomcat-connectors-1.2.16/changelog.html

for a complete list of changes.

This version contains numerous bug fixes and some new
improvements over our last release 1.2.15.

Regards,

Rainer