tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to access server configuration
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 21:03:22 GMT
Hi,
This question belongs on the Tomcat user list
(users@tomcat.apache.org).  Please post it there, don't reply here.

The short answer is that yes, you can access server configuration
programatically.  You can access much of it via JMX (see
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/monitoring.html and articles
like http://www.devx.com/Java/Article/21726 for help if needed).

Please direct followup, if any, to users@tomcat.apache.org.  Thanks,

Yoav