tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Costin Manolache" <cos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Renaming jakarta-tomcat-connectors to tomcat-connectors?
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 20:19:35 GMT
And why are you doing this ?

For tomcat5 - I don't see how much it helps. For tomcat6+ - I think the
main issue is figuring where to put the native code so the duplicated
java source trees don't confuse people. Given how much unused native
we have, it may be good to just move mod_jk and whatever else is still
used to tomcat6/ repo.

Costin