tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Costin Manolache" <cos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r415813 - in /tomcat/sandbox/java/org/apache/tomcat/util/modeler: ./ modules/
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 01:30:06 GMT
We could - but since JMX is in JDK anyway, I don't think it's that important
wrap it or not have a code dependency. Wrapping won't make it lighter at
runtime :-)

I should just clean up the few places where jmx is abused ( i.e. used as an
introspection
equivalent in normal code paths ). It's use should be limitted to
'management' - i.e. configure and get runtime info.

Costin