tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Costin Manolache" <cos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat sandbox
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 01:20:46 GMT
You mean to remove the 'single tree', and only have components ? I can live
with this,
but I don't think it's the best idea - and I haven't seen any reasons for
that.

The idea of the sandbox is that you can try things in it - including the
single source tree :-)

Why don't you start a component directory under sandbox first, see if the
single java/ tree
bothers you in any way - and if you find a problem ( your IDE can't exclude
it, etc ) then
I can move it to a subdir.

Costin