tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Costin Manolache" <cos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NIO Connector, please review
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 15:57:13 GMT
+1 - I'm also working on a nio connector ( it is in sandbox ), but the goals
are quite different,
I want to have it simpler and smaller than the apr model. I think old-style
connector
should be deprecated, since JDK1.5 is now required there is no point in
having it.

( I assume this is intended for tomcat6 ? It could be backported to 5.x, but
I'm not sure it's a good idea)

Costin