tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Costin Manolache" <cos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Conflicts and JDT
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 16:16:39 GMT
I got it, so we have to use jdt.

What about using a separate classloader to load JDT ( child or sibling of
server classloader for example ),
so any jdt in webapps won't be visible ?

Well - if you are comfortable maintaining JDT changes, I don't have a
problem, it just doesn't feel
right. For small things that we also change ( like modeler and maybe logger
), it is ok, but jdt seems like
a large thing.

Costin