tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: NIO Connector, please review
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 15:28:45 GMT
Remy Maucherat wrote:
> Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
>> you gotta look at the glass as half full, not half empty :), it also
>> doesn't crash the VM when the client aborts the connection on a comet
>> request ;)
>
> I know of no crash problems. I think there's a very negative
> development atmosphere in the components you become involved with, I
> am not going to tolerate this for much longer. If you know of
> problems, and for example have debugged them, you should disclose them.
I did, just check
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-dev&m=115064982127403&w=2
In terms of negativity, not sure where your head is at, but there is
none here.

> I quickly tested your NIO connector, and on Windows, it closes the
> connection after getting the first byte. I didn't have time to test
> further.
Really, I ran through a large set of tests here and they all worked
fine, both chunked encoding and content length based data.

> Rémy
Filip

Filip Hanik