tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <>
Subject Re: NIO Connector, please review
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 16:33:30 GMT
Costin Manolache wrote:
> What about finally creating tomcat-modules or tomcat-addons ( or any other
> name ),
> for stuff that is (more or less) tomcat version independent, or at least
> works for
> multiple recent versions, and can be released independently ?
> This way the cluster stuff would have a better home too.

Agreed, but that would probably lead to the same thing
we already have, multiple connectors, etc..
I think we can make some effort and better integrate the
stuff, without going again to separation that would end
up with confusing versions.
The thing I like with TC6.X is that its entire functionality
is integrated for the fist time.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message