tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat Comet Model
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 23:57:43 GMT
Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
> and that is the exact bug I fixed. Before the commit, you couldn't. So
> to support your argument, you should be in favor of the commit. not
> against.

Ok, then post the request you are sending. The whole request must be a
valid HTTP/1.1 request with a properly delimited body, rather than just
a HTTP header, followed by random data.

This is not a valid request, for example:

GET /foo HTTP/1.1
Host: bla

my content (wait 10 s) more of my content

>> I fail to see what your purpose is to step on my toes like this, and
>> barge in with commit, when you didn't discuss anything.
> not sure what your toes and the ASF owned repository have in common ;)

To give an example: I suppose I could try committing random stuff to the
clustering module.

> We're discussing it now, you started it with a veto, and yes, i could
> have used the endless discussion tactic to prove the bug, but it was
> faster to come in with a solution.

That's what you are doing right now, rather than convince me that you
understand all the issues.

Ok, I'm going to bed now, and then on WE. I hate it when people force me
to stay up until 2AM on friday just because I made the mistake of
checking my email before going to bed ...

Rémy