tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Time for 4.1.32?
Date Sat, 10 Jun 2006 21:53:20 GMT
All,

Having just closed the last open bug for 4.1.x (only enhancement
requests left) now seems like a good time for a 4.1.32 release.

I am volunteering to be the release manager and given the discussions
on voting at the time of the last 5.5.x release, I am proposing the
following:
- vote to release the current 4.1.x trunk as 4.1.32-beta
- 2 weeks for testing
- stability vote

As usual, only committer votes are binding but everyone's input is
welcome. Given that it is the weekend, I intend letting this vote run
a little longer than usual until close of play Wednesday 14 June 2006.
[ ] +1 I am in favour of a 4.1.32-beta release
[ ] +0 I don't mind
[ ] -1 I am against a 4.1.32-beta release because ...

Mark