tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <>
Subject Re: What happened to the mod_jk 1.2.16 release?
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2006 11:54:03 GMT
Mladen Turk wants to add some small changes. After that we will do some
testing again and then release. Any input from your side about
intermediate test results on trunk will be highly appreciated.

Most important changes until now:

- fixed bug, that disabled workers never will leave error state
- added piped mod_jk logging for Apache 1.3
- fixed log file corruptions
- Additional attribute "distance" to express preferences between
balanced workers of an lb
- Additional parameter "jvm_route" to be configure several workers for
the same tomcat target, e.g. to use them in differently configured lb
- Better behaviour of lb in settings which use domains and after error
- small performance improvements
- code simplifications in lb worker

The new atributes are already documented in the xml documentation
contained in subversion.