tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "prakash shanmugam" <prakash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Feature List
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2006 05:53:29 GMT
hai if you can help me it will be a big relief for me
now iam using tomcat 5.0 and linux as my server machine and the client
machine are windows xp
in my coding iam using JSP and SERVLETS. the problem is i want to store
images and pdf files into mydatabase . the backend is mysql 4.0
can u able to help. if u are able todo this i will be really helpful to u.
bye