tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Congrats on Summer of Code proposal selection
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 13:06:18 GMT
Akshay,
You should have received an email by now from Google regarding the
fact your proposal to work on single sign on for Tomcat clustering
(http://www.soc.akshay.ahooja.com/) was selected for this summer.
Congratulations!

Although I'm officially the mentor for this, let's try to minimize
private communications.  Feel free to contact me personally at any
time if you have private questions, but please conduct all technical
discussions on the Tomcat development mailing list,
dev@tomcat.apache.org.  Besides meeting Apache's standard open
development practices, this will enable the entire Tomcat team to see
what you're up to, comment on patches, and help out.

If you're not already subscribed to the dev mailing list list, now's
the time to do so (http://tomcat.apache.org/lists.html).  If you
haven't read the Contributors' Guide at
http://www.apache.org/dev/contributors.html, now's a good time to do
that as well.