tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Creating a context and deploying a new application on the fly. I tried but haven`t succeed please help :-)
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 21:34:34 GMT
Hola,
Why not just set autoDeploy="false" on your Host in server.xml, put
your webapp in the appBase directory like you normally would, and use
the manager interface (JMX, HTML, ant, your choice) to send the deploy
command?  That way you don't have to write any code...

Yoav

Yoav Shapira
Nimalex LLC
1 Mifflin Place, Suite 310