tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Krish B" <>
Subject Startup exception in Tomcat
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 10:29:33 GMT

I get an exception sometimes during tomcat startup. I saw a few posts
related to this
but am not able to resolve the same.

at java.util.HashMap.onEntry(
at java.util.HashMap.transfer(
at java.util.HashMap.resize(
at java.util.HashMap.addEntry(
at java.util.HashMap.put(
at org.apache.commons.modeler.Registry.addManagedBean(Registry.j ava:457)
at org.apache.commons.modeler.Registry.loadDescriptors(Registry. java:938)
at org.apache.commons.modeler.Registry.findManagedBean(Registry. java:719)
at org.apache.commons.modeler.Registry.findManagedBean(Registry. java:1047)
at org.apache.commons.modeler.Registry.registerComponent(Registr

at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$JmxHttp11ConnectionHa ndler.init(

The Registry class is being called in class

Registry.getRegistry(null, null).registerComponent( rp, rpName, null); and
these are not synchronized.

Any suggestions on how to solve this issue?