tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From shivani.an...@tcs.com
Subject help regarding tomcat.
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 11:54:24 GMT
i have just starting working in JSP.
i have installed the latest version of apache tomcat server using
apache-tomcat-5.5.12.exe
(it ran the setup for me).

Now i want to deploy my application.
I am able to make simple JSP pages which use inbuilt packages.
But i have a package that i want to use.

I read about some manual changes that are to be done in the Classpath and
all.

could anyone please guide me.

none of my jsp,s are running.
i think there is some change required in the settings.
can anyone guide me through them.

It would be very kind.

Regards,

Shivani Anand