tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin A. Palfreyman" <...@progress.com>
Subject RE: Ongoing stuff
Date Tue, 16 May 2006 11:17:54 GMT
Remy,
This sounds interesting, but can I ask how this differs from what
Pushlets does using standard servlets? (http://www.pushlets.com/)  We
use these extensively, so obviously something that provides similar
functionality but with a lighter-weight backend might be interesting,
but I'd love to hear your views.

Also, would what you propose cause Tomcat lock-in for client code?

Thanks,

Kev