tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Costin Manolache" <cos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Greg Wilkins' blog on async servlet API
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 17:22:49 GMT
Thanks for the pointers.

I don't know if this is the best forum to discuss this, but it's important
to be aware of existing solutions and try to stay close.

I'm curious if someone could implement a common API ( with servlet-container

specific implementations ) that would work in some of the containers.

To comment a bit on the WebLogic API - looks reasonably simple, not sure if
it is supposed to handle both async input and async output. Also an example
may
help :-). Probably it would be good to keep the input and output separated -
both
would be simpler.

Costin