tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Rossbach ...@objektpark.de>
Subject Re: Core webapps and clustering
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 15:57:56 GMT
I think we can merge both cluster and storeconfig modules to new tc
6. For current user it is easier.

Only change is that new ha cluster module are packaged as seperate
jar (name change a build.xml) and we must change the bootstrap logic
at config parsing. I think user better switch cluster implementation
with system.properties as autodetect a class. Then testing
current and new cluster module are a lot easier.

After merge I can start session manager refactoring and later I made
a tc 5.5 backport.

Regards
Peter