tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From David Gagnon <dgag...@siunik.com>
Subject Re: Creating a context and deploying a new application on the fly. I tried but haven`t succeed please help :-)
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 23:31:52 GMT
Hi! :-)

    My problem it that I don`t know at boot time how much applications I
will need.  I want a sample web app and deploy it on X different context
(/as1, /as2).
So I would like to have a simple application (exploded war directory)
and deploy it X time usinng each time a different Resource (to connect
to a different database).

So I cannot write (or think I cannot) a context.xml file neither I can
specify a context in server.xml.  ...

I will look again into JMX, HTML or ant interface to see if I cannot
find any Idea.

Best Regards
/David