tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JKStatus Bug?
Date Tue, 16 May 2006 17:36:44 GMT
Hi,

it's true, that jkstatus doesn't persist changes. There is no
functionality there to write a workers.properties (it's somewhere near
the end of the TODO).

Concerning disabled: Yes, disabled at the moment is an attribute
belonging to a worker and when using stickyness for any jvmRoute you can
only have one worker.

So if you want to use a worker in several balancers with different
enable/disable or start/stop values, the workers.properties gives you no
way to configure that.

Any ideas how such a configuration could look like? If the idea looks
good, i might implement :)

In case you only have further user questions, please proceed on
users@tomcat.apache.org.

Concerning improvment of configuration syntax in workers.properties this
thread is right.

Regards,

Rainer

P.S.: local_worker and local_worker_only does no longer exist since some
thime before 1.2.15. The attributes are being ignored.