tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Luehe <Jan.Lu...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: svn commit: r399545 - /tomcat/tc6.0.x/trunk/java/org/apache/jasper/compiler/Generator.java
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 21:37:46 GMT

Bill Barker wrote On 05/04/06 11:14,:

> [...]

Notice that all component dependencies/injections represented by
environment annotations such as @EJB/@Resource/@PreDestroy/@PostConstruct,
etc. can be translated into corresponding xml elements in your deployment
descriptor.

The Java EE 5 spec has this:

   A complete deployment descriptor provides a complete description of
   the deployment information; a deloyment tool must not examine class
   files for this deployment information.

   The attribute metadata-complete is used in the deployment descriptor
   to specify whether the descriptor is complete.

Jan

>>Rémy

> This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) listed above as the intended
recipient(s), and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are
not an intended recipient, you may not read, copy, or distribute this message or any attachment.
If you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and then
delete all copies of this message and any attachments.

> In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail sent through the Internet
(unencrypted) e-mail.