tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: context problems: not addressed; summary
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 21:52:03 GMT
Costin Manolache wrote:
> Did you figure out what he is talking about ? Could you summarise - I
> can't parse his rant.

To be honest, not really. The point is that I simplified the deployer so
that only one meaningful information is considered (for example, when
deploying an archive the path comes from the archive name, etc) rather
than a random one. I have stated previously I was ok if someone redid
the deployer completely (it's all in Host/ContextConfig, so it should be
possible), as it could be more flexible, etc. I don't think trying to
extend the current one would work really well, and it's not exactly
trivial either.

Rémy