tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject RE: svn commit: r399545 - /tomcat/tc6.0.x/trunk/java/org/apache/jasper/compiler/Generator.java
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 00:18:09 GMT

It seems Jan's interpretation is right:
<spec-quote version="2.5" section="14.5">
If “metadata-complete” is set to "true", the deployment tool must ignore any
Servlet
annotations present in the class files of the application.
</spec-quote>

Since the JSP spec defers to the Servlet spec for Annotations, I'm assuming
that it's the same for Tags.

> Jan
>

> >>Rémy

> > This message is intended only for the use of the person(s)
> listed above as the intended recipient(s), and may contain
> information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are
> not an intended recipient, you may not read, copy, or
> distribute this message or any attachment. If you received
> this communication in error, please notify us immediately by
> e-mail and then delete all copies of this message and any attachments.
> >
> > In addition you should be aware that ordinary (unencrypted)
> e-mail sent through the Internet is not secure. Do not send
> confidential or sensitive information, such as social
> security numbers, account numbers, personal identification
> numbers and passwords, to us via ordinary (unencrypted) e-mail.

of this message and any attachments.

(unencrypted) e-mail.