tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From bossert <o.boss...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem in installing tomcat.
Date Tue, 16 May 2006 07:55:16 GMT
Yoo,

Wrap you application in a war file including the packages you use and
deploy using tomcat manager... Use IDE like Eclipse to make war files...

Greetings O.

On Thu, 2006-05-04 at 09:28 +0530, shivani.anand@tcs.com wrote:
> Hi,
> I am new to JSP and Tomcat.
> this is a very basic question that I want to ask.
> i have installed the latest version of apache tomcat server using
> apache-tomcat-5.5.12.exe
> (it ran the setup for me).
>
> Now i want to deploy my application.
> I am able to make simple JSP pages which use inbuilt packages.
> But i have a package that i want to use.
>
> I read about some manual changes that are to be done in the Classpath and
> all.
>
> could anyone please guide me.
>
> I have read the document and also made changes but no luck.
>
> none of my jsp,s are running(those that use my own classes).
> i think there is some change required in the settings.
> can anyone guide me through them.
>
> It would be very kind.
>
> Regards,
>
> Shivani Anand
>
> Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may
contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained
in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately
and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you