tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Thomas Whitmore" <thom...@connectorsystems.co.nz>
Subject context problems: META-INF/context.xml context paths non-functional
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 04:45:48 GMT
Hi people,

Posting a series of issues in Context Specifications and related areas. This area seems rather
more troublesome than it should,  so I think I need to go through all of these and make people
aware of how much is going on in this area...

Context specifiers placed within the webapp at /META-INF/context.xml are parsed, but Context
Paths specified here are non-functional and do not work.

Other users also report this problem breaking compatability with previous TC versions.