tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat 6 Bug: JspFactory.getDefaultFactory() returns null
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:18:41 GMT
BTW, when I tried to add a Tomcat-6 product to Bugzilla, I get a
duplicate entry error.  Has anyone added Tomcat-6 but left it in some
closed / weird state?  If not, I'll follow up to take care of this
with the infra folks.

Yoav

On 4/19/06, Stan Silvert <stan.silvert@jboss.com> wrote:
> > And I think I would mark it as INVALID. This factory field is
> > initialized by Jasper, and at this point in time, I see no reason for
> > any Jasper code to have been run.
> >
> > Rémy
>
> As I said in the original email, I need to add an ELResolver on the JspApplicationContext
at application startup time.  This is required by the JSF 1.2 spec section 5.6.1.

> Stan Silvert
> JBoss, Inc.
> ssilvert@jboss.com
> callto://stansilvert