tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: TC6 documentation
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 11:33:40 GMT
Hola,

> I strongly disagree that the current documentation format is helpful
> both in terms of readability and accessibility to update.
>
> For about 2 years now I have wanted to do something with them, but never
> get around to it

Show me a system that gives me the same convenience as <bug>n</bug>
and the rest of the changelog elements, <section> / <subsection>, and
I'll probably +1 it.  I have nothing against XHTML+CSS, but I don't
have the time to go rewrite all our docs.  If you do, great (which if
I recall correctly is also what I said about 2 years ago when you
mentioned this the first time).

Yoav