tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From ethered...@aciworldwide.com
Subject Windows Itanium Support
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 13:31:30 GMT
I am currently porting our 32 bit application to a Windows 2k3 Itanium 2
64 bit platform.  The tomcat windows installer fails  when attempting to
install the service.  I would like to solve this problem.  I can't find
the source for the windows installer... Is this available or is someone
else doing this?  My 32 bit service code works fine on the itanium (with
no modifications) so I don't think there needs to be a specialized 64 bit
port of the installer or anything.

I have installed tomcat as a service on itanium by compiling procrun,
renaming it to tomcat5.exe, copying it to the .zip installation, and
running service.bat.  i would prefer, however, to get it running via the
installation program.

Adam