tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Rossbach ...@objektpark.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r395980 - in /tomcat/container/tc5.5.x: catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/session/ManagerBase.java webapps/docs/changelog.xml
Date Sat, 22 Apr 2006 18:24:40 GMT

Why not?

I don't want change the complete cluster module.
My goal is that we get a better ManagerBase/StandardManager/
StandardSession base. I want remove
the complete redundant code smell at DeltaManager/DeltaSession. We
have a lot of stress last year with this code duplication.
After the refactoring finished I hope the integration for all
subclasses are become eaisier.

Peter