tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "KARNATI, SRINIVASA R [AG/1000]" <srinivasa.r.karn...@monsanto.com>
Subject configurable AJP Buffer Size
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 17:04:25 GMT
I would like to extend AJP buffer size (in org.apache.jk.common.MsgAjp) as a
configurable option. We really needed the buffer above 8 kb (because of
Kerberos integration.)

Here is the plan:

i) maxAJPBufferSize on connector definition will accept buffer size above 8
kb

For example:
    <Connector port="8009"
               protocol="AJP/1.3"
		   maxAJPBufferSize="32768" />

if maxAJPBufferSize attribute is absent, then 8 kb is the default.

ii) add a new constructor to MsgAjp to take in the size parameter

I appreciate any comments/suggestions in this regard.

Thanks, Srini

prohibited.