tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Gomez" <henri.go...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question: TomCat 3.2
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 10:07:05 GMT
BTW, memory leak in Tomcat 3.2 are more than likely.

The question will be, why still using deprecated and no more supported code ?

When I visit the IBM Rochester Labs, in 2001, I recommanded some IBMer
to switch to Tomcat 3.3.x, which is the Servlet 2.2/JSP 1.1 RI and is
pretty fast and stable.

In 2006, even with the latest I5/OS, Tomcat 3.2.4 is still in use ;(