tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Gomez" <henri.go...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: configurable AJP Buffer Size
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 01:54:29 GMT
well client and server should be in phase about the buffer size and
the better way to accomplish that will be via AJP13 extensions (ie
AJP14), with connect time negociation datas like packet buffer size :)

2006/4/5, KARNATI, SRINIVASA R [AG/1000] <srinivasa.r.karnati@monsanto.com>:

> [...]
prohibited.

> All e-mails and attachments sent and received are subject to monitoring, reading and
archival by Monsanto. The recipient of this e-mail is solely responsible for checking for
the presence of "Viruses" or other "Malware". Monsanto accepts no liability for any damage
caused by any such code transmitted by or accompanying this e-mail or any attachment.