tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject Re: Why is IBM still using Tomcat 5.0?
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 20:58:49 GMT
most folks I know are still using 5.0 (and 4.1), both have been stable
much longer than 5.5,
most companies think better safe than sorry, no need to be bleeding edge
at all times

historically, the companies I have worked with have not picked up tomcat
on a pre .16 release, that has seemed to be the magic number

Filip